Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie!!

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite makeup products of the last week or two. So, let's get started!




  • Wet n Wild Lipstick in Ravin' Raisin: This is the most beautiful cool toned purple shade I have come across. It is like a weird shade to explain, but it is amazing. If you don't like vampy, dark colors this would be a great shade for you. 
  • Wet n Wild Vamp it up: This is the most beautiful dark purple. It is almost black it is so dang dark. I am obsessed! Wet n Wild has an awesome lipstick formula so it was a no brainer that I love this lipstick. 
  • NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Cherry Skies: This is a beautiful cherry colors lipstick. The staying power is good. Not as great as higher end liquid lipsticks, but it is great for the price. The color is insane! I can't even deal with the color!!
  • NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Burlesque: This is another red color, but not it's not a true red it is a bit deeper in tone. Which is great for me because lipsticks that are bright red make me look weird. 
  • Calvin Klein Lipgloss in Tender: This is a pink, mauve lip gloss. I got a smaple from Ulta last week and went right back and bought the full size two days later. OMG this color is fantastic. It smells fantastic, the color is great, and it isn't sticky at all! 
  • Jordana Lipliner in Sedona Kiss: This is a BRIGHT red lip liner. I like to add this to my lips to brighten up my an red lipstick I am wearing without wearing something too bright red that can make me appear washed out.  
  • Jordana Plush Plum Lipliner: This is a beautiful Plum lipliner. It is a true plum shade. I love it! 
  • BH Cosmetics Wild & Radiant: This is a highlight palette that I purchased recently and I am so so obsessed. It contains 4 highlighters in it and each one is so beautiful. The pigmentation is insane and the price was so right. I highly recommend this palette. It is insane!!!
  • Vegas Nay Easy Elegance Lashes: This are similar to Demi Wispies which you all know I adore, but these are a bit more dramatic. I wore these for a couple of days straight and I would probably wear them a couple more times as well. I have already purchased some back ups because I am OBSESSED! 
  • Ulta Contour Kit: This is a great everyday contour kit. It is marketed towards fair and medium skin tones, but I think that it shouldn't be marketed towards fair skin tones. To me it is too warm and too dark for fair skinned people. I have a deep skin tone and this works super well for me. The shimmery highlight shades are subtle and the contour shade is deep and rich. It is awesome. 
  • Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion: I really love this moisturizer. It has a low SPF so I would still wear another one, but it doesn't break me out, it doesn't make me any oilier than I already am. 
  • Benefit Sun Beam: I have had this for a while, but I pulled it out recently to play with again. This is a super subtle bronzy gold liquid highlighter. I like to apply this to the tops of my cheekbones as well as mixing it directly into my foundation. Sometimes I mix this with cha cha tint and just blush and highlight the skin all at once. 
  • BH Cosmetics Missy Lynn Palette: I really, really love this palette. The highlighter in this palette are insanse, the pigmentation of the shadows are equally as insanse. I am so glad I finally purchased this. 
  • Too Faced x Vegas Nay Star Dust Palette: OMG... this is my new baby! These shades scream Nia. (Which is me, in case you were unaware.) Warm tones and purples are the theme of this palette and it is fantastic. It is amazing! The pigmentation and quality of these shadows are dumbfounding. I find it so amazing. I am so glad I picked this up. I almost didn't, but I so, so glad I did! 
  •  ELF Beautifully Bare Blending Brush: This is a face brush and It is super fluffy. It is kind of pinched with makes it great for applying contour or bronzer. It blends and applies all at the same time. It is fantastic! 
  • Real Techniques Sculpting Brush:  This is basically like the brush I mentioned above, but it is angled. Both work well and both are favorites of mine!
  • Benefit They're Real Eyeliner: I was skeptical about this product. I thought I would hate it, I thought it would be too clumpy, etc etc. But, once I got the hang out it I became obsessed. It makes doing eyeliner 47 billion times easier than it was before. I highly recommend this product!! 
  • ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink: I love this for no makeup makeup days. It has SPF and a hint of color. It also smells like a tropical island. I have been using this off and on for years and I am so glad I found my way back to it!
  • Benefit Puff Off: This is a DE-puffing under eyes product. I love it because it immediately helps my tired eyes look a little less tired. 
  • Benefit Boing Concealer in Deep: This is a super high coverage concealer. It blends really well and covers really well. I am so glad I picked this up. I love this for all kinds of looks. It doesn't appear cakey or thick. It is awesome! 
  • Wet n Wild Mega Clear Mascara: This is a clear mascara I like to use this on no makeup makeup days. It helps define my lashes without adding color. I really like this. I did try it in my brows and I didn't like it for whatever reason, but as a mascara it is awesome. 

That's all folks!!!!!



Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



LINKS: 

Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment