Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post will be a review on the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. I
actually thought I already reviewed this, but one of you Dolls informed me that I didn't and that she wanted to know my opinion on it. I have talked about this palette before, but I will give a few more details in today's post on this product. So, with all said let's jump straight into it!


Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.


  • NYX says, "Build full beautiful brows with our ultra-thin Micro Brow Pencil. So precise it coats even the finest hairs with color for a natural-looking finish."
  • This brow pencil comes in 8 shades; I use the shade Espresso.
  • This is available online at ulta.com and nyxcosmetics.com. It can also be purchased inside of Ulta and varies Target stores. 
  • This comes in a slender black container. This product contains a spoolie as well as the brow product. 0.003 oz. of product come in the container. 
  • The Ingredients are: Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, C20-40 Alcohols, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Zinc Stearate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Tristearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). 
Moving onto the pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Gives a natural or bold brow (depending on the pressure used.)
  • Lasts all day
  • Great for on the go
  • Nice Color Selection
  • Perfect color match
  • Inexpensive 
Onto the Cons:
  • NONE!
How many thumbs up?
  • 2 thumbs WAY UP!
Final Thoughts?

This is an amazing dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz! The only difference is this is a tad bit more waxy. But I kind of like that because, it helps lay down my brow hairs. 

Would you repurchase it?

Heck yes! I already have. I have tons of backup, because my shade is ALWAYS sold out! 

That's all folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment