Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Favorites Tag

Hey Dolls!



Welcome back to The Makeup Junkie! Fall is upon us and I am so excited! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to get into boots, sweaters, and wear vampy lipstick. I have been seeing the I heart Fall, I love Fall, and Fall Favorites tag going around, so I thought it would be fun to share my favorite Fall things with you all. So, lets get started!
  1. Favorite Fall Drink: I have a few!
    1. Apple Cider
    2. Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha
    3. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate  
    4. Tevana or Starbucks Chai Tea Latte (In the warmer months I usually have this in the iced version.) 
  2. Favorite Fall Lip Products: I have a BUTT ton of lip products that I love for Fall. I am a vampy girl during the Fall! 
    1. Lip liners I love:
      1. Jordana Cosmetics
        1. Plush Plum
        2. Coco Loco (My favorite everyday liner, no matter the season.)
        3. Terra Kiss
        4. Cabernet
        5. Sedona Kiss
    2. Lipsticks I love:
      1. Neutral shades
        1. NYX Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash
        2. Jordana Matte Lipstick in Matte Classy
        3. Jordana Matte Lipstick in Matte Frappuccino
      2. Now For the VAMP shades!!!!!
        1. NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Cherry Skies
        2. Milani Lipstick in Black Cherry
        3. Wet n Wild Ravin' Raisin (I think this shades is a safe vampy color. It isn't too dark and it isn't too neutral. It is right in between.)
        4. Wet n Wild Vamp it Up (How appropriate is the name of this lipstick?!)
        5. NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Burlesque
        6. Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb  
  3. Favorite Fall Foods: I love Sweet Potato Pie, Turkey Dressing, and Pumpkin Spice Bagels. 
  4. Favorite Fall Clothing Items: I am OBSESSED with high/low tunics, basic, thick black leggings, cable knit sweaters, SUPER skinny jeans, pretty much any boot in black or brown, leather jackets, and flannel tops. I wear outfits a long these lines on a REGULAR basis. They are comfortable and easy to put together. I like to stick to the typical fall colors. I generally wear burnt oranges, black, brown, moss green, etc. etc. Besides those typical shades I also like to blush tones like mauve, buff, tan, etc. I stay away from bright colors like pink or blue just because I don't like those colors much. 
  5. Favorite Fall TV Shows: OMG! I love so many shows it is unreal. Okay so, Empire, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, Blackish, and Sleepy Hollow are the only ones coming to mind right now, but I am a TV show junkie. I love spending a day binge watching Netflix or Hulu.  
  6. Favorite Ways to wear my Eye Makeup in the Fall: 
    1. Warm Shimmery Smokey Eye
    2. Matte Black and Brown Smokey Eye
    3. Purple Smokey Eye
  7. Favorite Fall Candles: 
    1. Autumn from Bath and Body Works
    2. Apple and Cinnamon Candles From Either Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works 
  8. Favorite Way to Spend a Fall Night:
    1. I have a fire pit in my back yard and I like to spend time sitting around it with my family and my dog.
  9. Favorite Fall Movie: HOCUS POCUS...DUH!!! 

That's all folks!!!!!




Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



LINKS: 

Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment