Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)

Hey Dolls!


Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post is going to be a quick haul of some things I picked up
from Walmart, Ross, and Vitamin Shoppe. So, let's
jump right into it!




  1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks: I picked this up because I have tons of stretch marks I would like to lighten. The lotion contains cocoa butter, vitamin e, collagen, elastin, and shea butter. It claims to reduce the appearance of stretch marks naturally. Hopefully this works!
  2. Touch Beauty Electric Facial Cleanser: This is just an electric face brush. My clarisonic is currently not working, so I picked this up to use as a substitute and I love it!  
  3. Rosehip Oil: I actually am re-purchasing this; I have been using this product for a couple months now and I swear by it. My skin looks awesome! I highly recommend it!
  4. Salon Perfect Demi Wispies 4 pack: I told you guys how much I loved these in my most recent favorites post. So, I had to pick up some more of course!
  5. Maybelline Better Skin Concealer in Deep: I have heard TONS of horrible things about the foundation and I am scared to try it out now. My skin is finally getting to a place that I am comfortable with, I really don't want to mess that up! So, I opted for the concealer in this collection instead of the foundation. Hopefully this works okay. 

That's all folks!

As you can see, I didn't pick up much this go round. I will review the concealer along with stretch mark lotion after I have enough time to really test it out. Hopefully I love all of these purchases!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment