Monday, July 20, 2015

Current Favorite Beauty Products!

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today I wanted to share somethings that I have been obsessing over lately. I don't if you follow me on Instagram or not, but lately I have been doing the same makeup look for the last week or so and I do not see myself changing it anytime soon. So, most of these favorites will consist of that look. With all that said let's jump straight into it!



  • Bath and Body Works Aloe Gel Lotions: The semi-annual sale I believe just ended and I had to get in there and pickup some body stuff. Usually when I do into Bath and Body Works I look for the Body Butters and Body Cremes. I love a good, thick, lotion to deeply hydrate my skin. In my search for those I came across Aloe Gel Lotions and they peaked my interest. They claim to have a sheer formula that absorbs quickly into the skin. They also say it contains aloe, vitamin e, coconut oil, and monoi oil to soothe, protect, and hydrate the skin. I would have to agree with all of their claims. These are so amazing! They make my skin feel hydrated and look glowy and soft. I love how quickly these lotions absorb; I never feel sticky or anything like that after using one of these. I purchased 4 lotions in two different scents and I would totally pick up more in the future. I highly recommend these to anyone. 
  • MAC Pro-long Wear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation: OMG! That is literally all I can say. I am beyond in love with this product. It makes my skin look so flawless and dewy. OMG. I don't even have words. If you have oily skin and want a nice summer glow, then go to your local MAC and at least ask for a sample, I promise you will love it!
  • Salon Perfect Demi Wispies: I know these lashes are everyone's staple lash, but I am late on that band wagon. These are perfect for day to day wear; they look super natural and give such a flirty look to the eyes. I am in love with these. 
  • Maybelline Dream Bronze BB in 20 Medium/Deep Bronze: I mix this with my MAC Foundation or with the next product I am going to mention for a nice summer-y glow. This is awesome because It has SPF, no chunky glitters, and it is oil free, so you will not get any oilier if you have oily skin when using this product. I love this and would recommend it to anyone. 
  • Maybelline Dream Pure BB in Deep Sheer Tint: I love using this for a quick run out the door kind of look. Unlike the original BB Cream by Maybelline this does not make me appear oily or cakey. This has salicylic acid in it and it helps keep my acne at bay. I recommend this for people who are looking for a lightweight, easy to blend, BB cream for their oily or combo skin. 
  • Rosehip Oil: I mentioned this in my recent skin care post. This is a great addition to my skin care routine because it helps hydrate my skin, repair free radical damage as well as prevent further free radical damage. This will slow the aging process as well as heal my scars from acne. Oddly this does not make me feel oily or heavy. It does not make my skin look weird or greasy. I really love this product. And I more than highly recommend this. I did a DIY Beauty Oil using this product a while back and I will leave a link to that here: DIY Anti-aging Beauty Oil. This DIY gives you all the information on Rosehip oil you will need. 

That's all folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment