One of my lovely readers requested a review on the NYX HD Finishing Powder. So, today I am going to fulfill that requests. Let's get started!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- NYX says, "A lightweight, translucent finishing powder that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and pores. NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder is a silky pressed powder with a fresh, matte finish."
- This powder comes in 3 shades; I use the shade Banana
- This price listed on Ulta.com is, $9.99 USD.
- This product comes in a black and clear circular compact.
- There is 0.28 Ounces of product in the container.
- The ingredients:
- Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcrystalline, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).
- Beautiful Finish
- Long Lasting
- Easy to use
Up next the Cons:
How many thumbs up?
I would say 2 thumbs up...
This is a great finishing powder. This lightly sets the undereye area without looking heavy. It gives a beautiful highlight but, nothing too bright. I really do recommend this powder to anyone in the market for an everyday setting/finishing powder.
Would you re-purchase it?
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.