Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie!
Today's post is going to be a review on the Maybelline Better Skin Concealer. Let's jump straight into it!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Maybelline says, "Maybelline's SuperStay Better Skin Concealer is a 2-in-1 targeted concealer and correcter with Actyl-C, an ingredient known for its antioxidant benefits. The concealer instantly provides all-day flawless correction and visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles, spots and imperfections in just 3 weeks."
- This concealer comes in six shades. I use the shade the shade Deep.
- This is available in all drugstores as well as online at places such as Ulta.com.
- This concealer retails for $7 to 9 USD.
- This comes in a plastic container with a doe foot applicator.
- There is 0.25 FL. OZ of product inside the container.
- With the antioxidant power of Actyl-C, a more durable form of Vitamin C
- For all skin types
- Medium to full coverage
- Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG-9, Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Cyclohex- asiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-10, Dimethicone, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.
Moving onto my pros:
- Long Lasting
- Buildable Coverage
- Good Color Range
- Easy to apply
Onto the cons:
How Many Thumbs Up?
- Two thumbs way up!
- OMG! Guys I am obsessed with this concealer. It feels lightweight like the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, but it has way more coverage. I am obsessed! This is like my new holygrail concealer. I cannot say enough good things about this stuff.
Would you repurchase this product?
- Totally! I am in love with this stuff! Maybelline makes amazing concealers.
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.