Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie. Today's blog topic is the NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder. Let's jump into it!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- NYC says, "Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly! Glide on easily to reduce the appearance of lines & imperfections. Just touch up anywhere, anytime, even between two floors of your skyscraper elevator! Looking glamorous is now a formality for a trendy New York Girl."
- Product Claims:
- Silky makeup finish
- Evens out skin tone
- Controls shine
- Minimizes the appearance of skin imperfections
- Oil-free formula
- Dermatologist tested
- This powder comes in 3 shades; I use the shade translucent.
- This price listed on Walmart.com is, $2.77 USD.
- This product comes in a simple black compact.
- There is 0.33 Ounces of product in the container.
- The (key) ingredients:
- Micronized pigments and emollients
Moving onto the Pros:
- Velvet Finish
Up next the Cons:
How many thumbs up?
2 thumbs up!!
This has been in my makeup collection for years and I will continue to have it in my makeup collection. Its a nice SUPER inexpensive blotting powder. You really can't go wrong with this powder.
Would you re-purchase it?
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: email@example.com
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.