Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Happy Hump Day my loves! It's time for a Makeup Junkie post! Today's subject will be.... the Maybelline Master Conceal By Face Studio Camouflaging Concealer. Let's get to it!
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Maybelline says, "NEW Master Conceal by Face Studio from Maybelline New York, is a master concealer. Our formula camouflages imperfections and dark circles with ultra-resistant full coverage."
- This powder comes in 5 shades; I use the shade 50 Medium/Deep.
- This price listed on Ulta.com is, $8.99 USD.
- This product comes in a squeeze tube.
- There is 0.4 Fluid Ounces of product in the container.
- The ingredients:
- Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane, Dimethicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polyacrylamide, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium, Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone. (F.I.L. D166413/3).
Moving onto the Pros:
- Beautiful Finish
- Long Lasting
- Easy to use
- Full Coverage
- Nice Color Range
Up next the Cons:
How many thumbs up?
2 thumbs up!!
This is a great concealer. I love how full coverage it is. It's great for a night out or for people who really need to cover darkness under the eyes.
Would you re-purchase it?
Duh! It's awesome!
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.