Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! TGIF! How was your week Dolls? Mine was awesome; and I am glad it is Friday. But, before I go celebrate weekend eve, let me share my review for the Maybelline Dream Bronze BB with all.
Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.
- Maybelline, says "BB cream with 8 great skin benefits for a sunkissed glow with a good skin twist. For all skin types. Sheer coverage."
- They claim the BB Cream:
- Illuminates skin
- Warms skin tone
- Veils imperfections
- Protects with SPF 25
- Hydrates thirsty skin
- This BB Cream comes in 2 shades; I use the shade Medium/Deep Bronze.
- This price listed on Walmart.com is, $7.44 USD.
- This product comes in a white and bronze squeeze tube.
- There is 1.0 Fluid Ounce of product in the container.
- The ingredients:
- Active ingredient: Octinoxate 7.5%.......................................Sunscreen
- Inactive ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, trihydroxystearin, alcohol denat., diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, disodium stearoyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, acetylated glycol stearate, panthenol, ascorbyl glucoside, triethanolamine, aluminum hydroxide; may contain: titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides, carmine
Moving onto the Pros:
- Beautiful Finish
- Long Lasting
- Scent Free
- Easy to use
Up next the Cons:
How many thumbs up?
I would say 2 thumbs up...
This is a great liquid bronzer/highlighter. It never makes my skin look greasy or patchy, I haven't broken out from it, and the glow it gives is fantastic.
Would you re-purchase it?
That's all Folks!
Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
- Instagram: Nia Burgess (@picklesandoreos23) • Instagram photos and videos
- Twitter: Nia ♈ (@picklesnoreos23) | Twitter
- Pinterest: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tumblr: Follow The Makeup Junkie
- Google Plus: Nia Burgess (The Makeup Junkie) - Google+
Recent Blog Posts:
- Review: NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Quick Collective Haul #7 (Ross, Walmart, and the Vitamin Shoppe!)
- Current Favorite Beauty Products!
- Cranberry and Brown Sugar Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Skin Care Routine 2015 (plus skin care tips)
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.