Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination Facial Creme Review

Hey Dolls! 

Happy Hump Day aka Wednesday! 

Today, I am going to share my thoughts on the Gerard Cosmetics BB Plus Illumination Facial Creme.

In recent months I have seen that you Dolls enjoy a bullet point format for reviews, so I will continue to use that format from here on out. If you are unfamiliar with this format or with the blog then I will explain the format to you. The first section will be a brief product overview which will include information on container, amount of product in the container, company claims for the product, price, and availability. The second section is the Pros and Cons of the products. The third section were I say if I enjoy the product or not and then I give a brief reason as to why I do or don't like the product. The last section is tips, dupes, or any other tidbits I might have about the product. With all of that said let's jump into it!

Let's begin with a product overview:

According to Gerard Cosmetics' website the BB Plus Illumination Facial Creme is, "a versatile and luminous product that can be used in a variety of ways. The product’s golden undertone adds dimension and a youthful glow to any complexion and is completely customizable to your lifestyle."
They claim it can be worn alone, as a foundation primer, or as a highlighter over makeup. The BB creme comes in a black, plastic tube with a pump and gold detailing; it contains 1.69oz. of product and it retails for $36.00. This product can only be purchased on Gerard Cosmetics' website. (I will link it below.)

On to the Pros:
  • Pigmented
  • Blendable
  • Not glitter based, more of a sheen 
  • Long Lasting

Now for the Cons:
  •  Packaging 
  • Amount of product dispensed at one time 
Do you like this product?

Yes, I do like this product. It has the most gorgeous, golden sheen! Which is perfect for anyone with olive/warm undertones. I recommend this for all skin types because of how versatile this product is. It can be used as a primer as well as a liquid highlighter. I even use it has a base for my powder highlighter when I am going for a more dramatic look. I will say that the packaging is horrible. I suggest using it pump side down. I also suggest pumping slowly to help control how much product comes out of the tube; I suggest this because, a little of this product goes along way and the pump has a tendency to product too much product. Other than that this product is amazing!

Anything else?
No, That's all Folks!

I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER:
All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this blog post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased this product on my own.

LINKS: 
BB creme: http://www.gerardcosmetics.com/shop/face/bb-plus-illumination-creme.html