Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

Hey Dolls!

A couple of weeks ago I posted my updated night time skin care routine. (I will link it below.) I introduced a few new products to you guys. One new product was my cleanser (I already did a review on the cleanser. I will link it below.) the second product was my serum. I have been using it for a few months now and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you all. So, without further rambling let's jump into!

Let's begin...

This is a clear, scent less liquid. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper top; the bottle holds 1 fl. oz. It claims to add moisture to the skin without making the skin oily. It can be purchased on www.amazon.com for $8 - 10.

SIDENOTE: Hyaluronic Acid is found in the skin. It works with collagen to keep the skin hydrated and plump. Using Hyaluronic Acid Serum will help with aging and everyday dehydration. This serum is also not an allergen because it can be found in the skin. Which means even people with sensitive skin can use this product.

This is the actual product I use.
Onto my Pros...
  • It dries quickly
  • Leaves the skin soft
  • Doesn't make me oilier than I already am
  • Great for sensitive skin
  • Scent less
  • Inexpensive
Now for the Cons...
  •  Not available is stores
Repurchase or Nah...

I would definitely repurchase this! It's the BOMB!

Onto my final thoughts...

I love this serum. I have noticed a huge difference in my overall skin texture. It never makes me oilier than I already am. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a serum.

Any tips?
  1. Mix it in with your moisturizer. Mixing it in with your moisturizer actually makes it way more hydrating. 
That's all Folks!

I hope you all found this quick review helpful. It seems that you all enjoy shorter reviews more than long reviews. Just in case you guys can't find the serum I will add a link to the serum below.

If you have any comments or questions please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "Follow me" tab above. Remember to share this blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

LINKS:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I am not affiliated with the companies mentioned. All products mentioned were purchased by me. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.




No comments:

Post a Comment