Friday, November 14, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe

Hey Dolls!

Fall is in full effect which means the warm flavors of fall are also in full effect. When I think of Fall scents and flavors I think pumpkin, apple, and cinnamon. So, today I wanted to share with you all a
easy recipe that incorporates one of those flavors... CINNAMON. The recipe is cinnamon honey butter. This is a twist on regular honey butter. This butter is sweet from the honey with a slight kick from the cinnamon. It pairs well will bagel, toast, or even pancakes. Once you try this recipe I promise you will be addict. So, without further a do let's jump into it!

You will need...
  • 1 cup of softened butter (2 sticks of butter)
  • 2 tsp. of powdered cinnamon
  • 3/4 cup of honey
  • 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
Let's get cookin'...
  1. Allow two sticks of butter to soften at room temperature. This may take a one to two hours depending on how warm your home is.
  2. Once the butter is softened remove it from its wrapper and place it in a bowl.
  3. Add the cinnamon. honey, and vanilla extract into the bowl with the butter.
  4. Mix the butter with an electric mixer or a spoon until all of the ingredients are combined and the texture is smooth.
  5. Once you are finished mixing remove your mixture from the mixing bowl and add it to a storage container. This mixture can be put in the fridge, left out on the counter, or put in the cabinet.
That's all folks!

That was my super simple cinnamon honey butter recipe. This recipe makes eating bread, pancakes, waffles, bagels, and muffins a lot better.

I hope you all enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. Remember to share and 1+ this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a fabulous week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment