Friday, July 10, 2015

Easy, Lightweight Summer Face Routine

Hey Dolls!


Welcome back to the Makeup Junkie! Today's post is going to me my lightweight Summer time face routine. This is NOT a foundation routine because I don't use foundation when doing this look; I use BB Cream. BB Cream is just tinted moisture. (In case your curious) This look is nice when you don't want to put on makeup but, you have somewhere to be or you will be out in the sun and you don't want a bunch of makeup on. This look is glowy and bronzy which is perfect for summer! The next thing I want to mention is the post is going to have a lot of Maybelline products in it. I just want you to know that I am not at all affiliated with them, nor did they send me any of these products. I just truly love them and use them when I do this routine. I will be doing a review on the BB creams that I will be mentioning. So, please stay tuned. okay, now I am done rambling! Let's jump straight into the post!



  1. Prime your skin with your favorite primer. I generally use the Makeup Forever Step 1 Equalizer in Mattifying. 
  2. Apply BB cream to the face and blend it out for a smooth canvas. I use the Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream in Deep sheer tint and Maybelline Dream Bronze BB in medium/deep bronze. I use my ELF powder brush to push this into the skin in tapping motions, then I blend it out with buffing motions. I usually apply one layer and then add a little more where I NEED more coverage. 
  3. After applying BB cream I apply concealer under my eyes to brighten up that area. I like to use Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30 Cafe. I love this concealer because it is super blendable and lightweight. It also adds this glow to the skin that is UNBELIEVABLE!  
  4. I set my under eyes and high points with the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder in 700 Classic Tan. I have to set my under eyes because they will crease if I don't use this product.
  5. I set my oily areas with L'Oreal True Match Powder in N8 Cappuccino. 
  6. I apply Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Q120 Ebony Bronze in a "3" motion to my temples, cheekbones, and jaw line. I ususally use Maybelline Master Hi-Light in 60 Deep Bronze over top. Using the Maybelline highlighter over top as a nice glow to the bronzer. 
  7. Lastly, I set my face with Urban Decay's all nighter setting spray. 

That's all folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment