Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Favorite Foundations

Hey Dolls!

I receive questions quite often about my favorite products, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a couple of posts about my favorite makeup and beauty related products. Today's post will be my favorite foundations. So, without further a do, let's jump into it!

  • L'Oreal True Match in N8 Cappuccino- This foundation, in my opinion, is the most versatile in the drugstore. This range has several shades ranging from very fair to very deep. The line also perfect for basically all skin types. It leaves a natural (semi- matte) finish on the skin. True Match has medium buildable coverage as well as SPF 15. Which makes it perfect for everyday use. I love it because it looks natural on my skin; it's matte enough to prevent me from looking greasy, but it isn't so matte that it makes my pores or lines look more defined. I highly recommend this to everyone, but especially anyone who is looking for an everyday foundation or is new to makeup.

  • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Deep 74- If you have been following my blog for a long time, then you know how much I adore this foundation. If you haven't heard me rave about this foundation then, I will link the review I did below. Due to having done a complete review before I will not be going into a lot of detail about this foundation. However, I will say this is an intense product. If you have dry skin, normal skin, no acne, or no hyper/hypo-pigmentation then I would not recommend this product. This is an extremely matte product and an extreme full coverage product.

  • Covergirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation in Q835 Mocha- This is an amazing drugstore foundation! This foundation is long wearing, easy to blend, medium to buildable coverage, and it has a semi-matte finish. This particular line is for women of color. Covergirl does have another range of these foundations for people with fair to medium deep skin. I highly recommend this foundation to anyone.


  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in 6W1 Sandalwood- I have been wanting to try this foundation for awhile now and I finally got my hands on it a couple of month ago; I must say that I LOVE this foundation! It lasts forever and its so natural looking. I have done a whole review on this product as well as a foundation routine featuring this product I will link both below. I recommend this to everyone. Anyone with a face will adore this foundation!
  • Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Makeup in 510 suede- I spoke briefly about this foundation in my first favorites post. (I will link that post below.) I picked this up on a wimp almost a year ago and I fell in love. The has amazing coverage, it's super buildable, it has a lightweight feel, and it is long lasting. The only downside is the price. This foundation retails for $45.50 U.S. dollars.




That's all folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. i am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased all products mentioned myself. 

LINKS:

  • 2014 March favorites featuring Lancome Foundation: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2014/04/march-beauty-favorites.html

  • Kat Von D Foundation Review: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2014/06/foundation-review-and-current.html

  • Current Foundation Routine featuring Estee Lauder foundation: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2015/01/updated-foundation-routine.html

  • Estee Lauder Review: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2015/01/estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place.html

No comments:

Post a Comment