Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

Hey Dolls!

I promised to do a review on each of my new holy grail mascaras and I have done one review for the Julep Go Big Mascara, but I haven't made a review for the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara. So, today do a review on that mascara. If you are familiar with my reviews then you know the format. If you all then the format has a few steps. The first step is a basic overview of the product claims, cost, where to buy, container information. The second step in the pros. The third is the cons. Lastly, I answer if I like or dislike the product or not. Sometimes I add steps, but this is the basic format of my reviews. I do this because I want the review to be easy to follow. So, with all of that said, let's jump straight into!



Lets begin with product claims, cost, and container information.
This product claims to be long lasting, have extreme volume and lift, and be bulidable with no clumping. It comes in one shade, which is black. It retails for $2.99 and it can be purchased at Walgreens and online.

Onto the Pros:

  • Super black
  • Lengthens 
  • Voluminous
  • Separating
  • Buildable

Now... Cons:

  • Nothing

Do you like this product?
YES! This is one of the best mascaras I have tried. It does everything and I experience no clumping, no smudges, and no flakes!

Anything else?
No, That's all Folks!

I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER:
All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this blog post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased this product on my own.