Friday, January 16, 2015

Julep Go Big Mascara Review

Hey Dolls!

Let's begin with the product claims, cost, and container information:

According to Julep this mascara is a volumizing mascara. They say it will give bombshell body, it is never sparse or goopy. They also say it doesn't flake, smudge or clump. It only comes in black. It retails for $24.00 on the Julep website but, it can also be purchased from ebay, amazon, and esty.
Julep Go Big Mascara

Onto Pros:

  • Super black
  • Extremely volumizing
  • Lengthens 
  • Small brush which makes it easy to get to the lower lashes and the inner lashes.
  • Build able

Next up... Cons:

  • Wet Formula
  • Does smudge
  • Does clump a little

Do I like this product?

  • Yes! I love how long and voluminous it makes the my lashes. The only annoying thing is it does clump and it does smudge when it is wet. After it is dry there is NO smudging once so ever. To remove the smudges I used a Q-tip covered in makeup remover and to stop clumping I use a clean spoolie. 
Anything else?
  • Stay tuned for my next mascara review and my updated mascara routine!
That's all folks!

I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week! 
-The Makeup Junkie


DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. I purchased all products mentioned with my own money. I am not affiliated with Julep.