Monday, January 19, 2015

Mascara Routine Featuring Julep Go Big and Jordana Best Lash Extreme

Hey Dolls!
It was HIGHLY requested for me to update my mascara routine so, today's post I will be doing just that;
giving a step by step tutorial on my mascara routine. Let's jump into it.

  1. I comb out my lashes with a lash comb. This remove any bits of old mascara or liner from the lashes.
  2. I then curl my lashes. I pump the lash curl to help amplify the curl.
  3. Then go in with my Hard Candy 1,000 lashes fiberized lash weave primer. 
  4. After my primer dries I apply Julep Go Big Mascara as my first and second coat. I wiggle the wand up the lashes to evenly distribute the product. I make sure to apply it to the inner and outer most corners of the lashes as well as on the back. I will repeat this process if needed.
  5. I comb out any clumps and separate any lashes that may have gotten stuck together.
  6. I then apply Jordana Best Last Extreme Volumizing  mascara as my third and fourth coat. I repeat the same wiggling process as I used with the my Go Big mascara.
  7. Once all of the mascara is applied if I see any clumping I use the lash comb to remove the clumps.
  8. Once the lashes are dry I will then curl them once more to give more volume and curl.
That's all folks!

That was my mascara routine. It is simple and easy to do. This routine can be used with any mascara or mascara combo. This routine is a great way to complete any eye look.

Hope you found this post helpful. If you have any questions then leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me refer to the "follow me" page about. Remember to share this blog with your family and friends. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a splendid week!
-The Makeup Junkie


DISCLAIMER: The opinions and tips given were my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment