While I was on winter vacation I did a bit of beauty shopping and I received a few makeup items. So, I figured I would share my beauty finds with you all. With that said, today's blog post is going to be a quick haul of my recent beauty finds. Let's jump into it!
|top row: hummingbird & pray for me|
bottom row: be mine & empathy
- Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Little Saint- This is an eyeshadow quad (a quad is a palette that contains four colors.) with super pigmented eyeshadows. I purchased this from Marshalls for $9.00.
- Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum - This is an exfoliating facial serum. It claims to retexturize the skin as well as lighten dark spots and brighten the skin overall. It also claims to reduce appearance of pores and fine lines I have used it a few time and I like it. I can't say that I have used it enough to say if it works well or not. I will update you Dolls on my thought on this product. I purchased this from Marshalls for $10.00.
|From left to right: Bella Pink & Bella Violet|
Photo courtesy of: meganscribbles.blogspot.com
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Violet and Bella Pink- These are creamy, highly pigmented drugstore eyeshadows. I do own another color and I must say these are some of the best eyeshadows in the drugstore. I highly recommend them. They can be purchased in Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. Anywhere other drugstore items are sold. I don't know the price point for these shadows. These were a gift from my mom.
- City Color Contour Effects palette- This is an affordable contour, bronze, and highlight palette. I purchased it from 5 below for $4.00.
- City Color Sunlight Trio- a shimmery blush, highlight, and bronzer palette.
- Tweezers- Just garden variety tweezers my mom picked up from TJ Maxx.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation- I have been wanting this foundation for a while now and I finally had an opportunity to pick it up. I won't go into much detail on this post into the foundation, because I have a whole blog post dedicated to it up on the blog. Go check it out for more information on this product.
- Makeup Blending Sponges - I couldn't located the brand online, but I did pick up a few makeup sponges. They are dupes for the beauty blender and I picked them up in Ulta.
- ELF Glitter primer- This was a repurchase for me. I use this product to help tamed my eyebrows as well as apply glitter to my eye. I purchased mine from Target.
- Smashbox Always Sharper Eyeliners- My mom purchased the holiday set for me from a Smashbox counter in our nearest department store. These liners are water proof and super pigmented. I love them. I have five colors. A black, gray, plum, moss green, and brown.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Glosses- My mother also purchased a holiday set of five Smashbox lip glosses.
- ELF liquid eyeliner- This was another repurchase of mine. I ran out and I picked up two more from my nearest Target. They retail for $1.00 each.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lip glosses- I received these as a free gift with my other Estee Lauder purchases. They come in eth color brazen berry, pink innocence, and extravagant pink. I am not sure if these are limited edition or not.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara- This is a Volumizing black mascara. I purchased it from Walgreens for under $4.00.
|BB+ crème and Salmon and butter cream lip glosses|
- Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Illumination facial crème- This is golden, shimmery liquid highlighter. Can be purchased on their web site for $36.00.
- Gerard Cosmetics Color My Smile Lip glosses in Salmon and Butter Cream- Butter Cream is a milky, baby pink color. Salmon is a deep orangey coral color. All of their lip glosses come with mirrors attached as well as built in lights.
That's all folks!
Those were all of my recently obtained makeup items. I hope you all enjoyed that post! If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. Remember to 1+ and share hits post and blog. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: all opinions given are my own. I am not affiliated with nay of the companies mentioned. I did receive some of these items as gifts from family.