Let's begin with makeup...
- Cocoa Bean Lip Gloss- I won this lip gloss in a giveaway sponsored by bloandgo, Gerard Cosmetics, and Nicole Guerriero last month and I am in love with it! It is a beautiful warm toned brown shade. I am a medium deep shade (for reference I am n8 in L'Oreal true match.) so, this shade looks like a brownish nude on me. If you are fair to tan it will look like a deep brown shade. If you are darker than me if will appear more nude on your skin. This gloss is amazing for fall no matter the skin tone. I recommend it to all of you Dolls!
- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder- This is a finely milled face powder. I have it in the translucent shade. I adore this powder! It never goes ghostly on me and it never gets cakey. I use it to mattify my skin throughout the day. I use this several times a day and it always flawless. This product is so soft and smooth. I am honestly surprised no one talks about this stuff. Especially because it only costs two dollars.
- L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur- I have been using this for several months now and it has become my holy grail primer. It mattifies the face amazingly and it makes fine lines and pore appear smaller. I love it!
- Hard Candy Glow All The Way face and body luminizer in Glamazon Bronze- I am in love with this luminizer! It gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. It is not super glittery and it doesn't make my skin appear oily. It give a nice dewy, healthy glow to the skin. I usually mix it in with my foundation or put it on my cheekbones. This product is super smooth and easy to blend. I recommend it for anyone looking for a drugstore luminizer.
- Milani Baked Blush in 06 Bellissimo Bronze- This blush is an amazing shimmery bronze blush. I love this to give the skin a sun kissed glow. It really helps me achieve that bronze goddess look that is so popular during the summer. I am someone who loves to have a glow all year round. Even though I am oily.
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Eyeshadow in 15 Bella Purple- I have a few tutorials up on the blog featuring this eyeshadow. It is a beautiful medium, deep purple shadow. It is a great fall shade. This color will make hazel, brown, green, and honey eyes pop!
- L'Oreal Lock it Bold Control Hairspray- This is the best drugstore hairspray I have ever used. It hold the hair in place for several hours. If I tie up my hair at night my hairstyle will last several 24 hours or more. I highly recommend this product to all of you Dolls.
- Norvia Sun- I am obsessed with this lady! She is new to YouTube but, not to makeup. Her mother is Anastasia of Anastasia Beverley Hills. Together these gorgeous women make some of the most amazing makeup products to date! I highly recommend her videos to your Dolls! She is extremely informative and fun to watch.
That's all folks!
That was my October beauty favorites. BTW, this month I have no Un-Favorites. (YAY!)
I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "Follow me" tab above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a fantastic week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. All of the products mentioned were purchased by me except for the Cocoa Bean Lip Gloss. I am not affiliated with any of the people or companies mentioned.