Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Would You Rather tag Beauty Edition

Hey Dolls!
I thought it would be fun if I did a few tag posts. I would answer the questions from each post as Youtubers would do in a video. I figured this would be an awesome way to expand the scope of the blog. Hopefully you all enjoy this posts and with that said lets get to it.

Let's begin!

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I would rather go out with messy hair. You can always cover up bad hair with a scarf or hat, but you can't cover your face. 

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would rather have my eyelashes fall off. Don't get me wrong I love lashes alot, but eyebrows make your face. I need eyebrows.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

I would rather shop at Sephora for the rest of my life. I am not a huge fan of MAC.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

This is a hard one... I would say lipgloss/lip liner look. If you find a pigmented lipgloss you could totally pull off the look successfully. 

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

I would rather leave with obvious blush. I could say it is a new trend I am trying.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

I would rather wear Hammer pants. I actually this they look super comfy. I would love to wear Hammer pants.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

I would rather have orangey tan. You could always layer up my clothes to prevent peole from seeing how orangey my skin looks.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

I would rather have a had haircolor. I would just dye my hair again.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

I found my passion for makeup on YouTube, so I would rather not have twitter than YouTube because of Youtube's role in my career.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 

This is really hard because I am a hoard of both makeup brushes and mascara. If I have to give using one I would give up makeup brushes. I could always use my fingers and other toys. It never said I couldn't use sponges and applicators.

That'sall folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. It was a bit different from others. If you have and questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the ' follow me ' tab above. Remember to share and 1 + this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world. I hope you all have a fantastic week!
- The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER : All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment