Friday, November 21, 2014

20 Questions tag

Hey Dolls!
I thought it would be fun if I did a few tag posts. I would answer the questions from each post as Youtubers would do in a video. I figured this would be an awesome way to expand the scope of the blog. Hopefully you all enjoy this posts and with that said lets get to it.
Let's begin!
1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I can't leave my house without my IPod. I love music and I need to be able to listen to it when I am on the go.
2.Favorite brand of makeup?
I have a few. My favorite drugstore store brands are Wet n' Wild, ELF and L'Oréal. My favorite high end brands are Smashbox and Urban Decay
3.Favorite Flowers?
I am not a huge flower person.
4.Fav clothing stores?
Forever 21, Old Navy, and H&M
5.Fav perfume?
I don't have a favorite perfume.
6.Heels or flats?
Flats.
7.Do you make good grades?
I do make good grades.
8.Fav colors?
I have a few. I like to wear neutral colors. But I like to buy pink and green school supplies and room decor.
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No. They taste gross.
10.Do you drink juice?
Of course. How doesn't?
11.Do you like swimming?
No I don't like to swim, but I do from time to time.
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No! Unless it has cheese on them.
13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
I love using Argan oil as my moisturizer. It isn't greasy and it gives such a nice glow.
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
I am not sure yet. If I do it would happen awhile from now.
15.Do you get mad easily?
No. It actually takes a while to make me truly upset.
16.Are you into ghost hunting?
This is a strange questions... I am not into ghost hunting.
17.Any phobias?
Yes. Nothing crazy just usual phobias like of sharks and such.
18.Do you bite your nails?
No generally I don't.  I use to bite my nails quite a bit.
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes.
20.Do you drink coffee? 
Yes. I drink coffee. I love me Starbucks way more than I should.
That's all folks!
If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the ' follow me ' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1 + this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means the world. I hope you have a blessed week!
- The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER : All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment