Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Non-Beauty Favorites

Hey Dolls!

October is over and November is underway. Which could only mean one thing... it's time for my October non-beauty favorites. So, let's jump into it!

Let's begin with music...
  • Jealous by Nick Jonas - I LOVE this song! This song shows how grown up Nick Jonas is. It definitely does not sound any of the songs the Jonas Brothers made for Disney. If you are into music that falls in the category of pop/rock or you are a Nick Jonas fan this song is for you. FYI is new album is suppose to drop sometime next month, so look out for that.
Onto food...
  • I have been really into Fuji apples lately. I love that they are sweet, but not candy sweet. I love eating apples with cookie butter, peanut butter, or caramel sauce.
  • I have been trying to reduce the amount gluten I consume. I am hoping to transition to being totally gluten free. However, it has been a bit of a process for me. To make this process easier for myself, I have been introducing a few gluten free foods into my diet such as almond milk and brown rice pasta. In addition to eating and drinking gluten free foods, I have been attempting to create delicious gluten free recipes. When I am totally gluten free and have done more recipes hopefully I can share some of the recipes with you Dolls.
Next up is TV shows...
  •   How to get away with Murder- OMG I am in love with this show! The show is about a lawyer (who also is a law professor) and a few of her students. The story follows two murders and there are quite a bit of confusing flashbacks that get less confusing as the series goes on. This is a show about murder, lust, lies, and suspense. I don't want to give anymore details away, so I don't spoil it for anyone who is going to watch it. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves Scandal or other drama based shows. I DO NOT recommend this show to children.
That's all folks!

This month's favorites are quite short because I have been busy with school.

I hope you all found this post helpful if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them on the comments section below. If you would like to contact me or follow me of social media please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your continuous support means a lot. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this blog post. I am not affiliated with any of the people or companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment