Monday, November 10, 2014

10 More Facts About Me

Hey Dolls!

This will be the third installment in my facts about me series. (I will link the other two posts in this
series below.) I do these posts because, it makes me feel as if I can connect with all of the Dolls who read the blog. Over the last ten months the blog has grown A LOT. (I am very grateful for the success and support of The Makeup Junkie.) Sometimes when an audience grows it is harder to connect the audience. Therefore, I use this kind of post to stay connected with all of you. So, with all of that said, let's jump into it!

P.S.: Another way I stay connected is through social media and my email. Feel free to email me, leave comments below, follow me on Pinterest, follow me of Tumblr, and follow me on Twitter. If you would like a link to all of those platforms refer to the 'Follow me' tab above. There you will find all of this info.

  1. When I was younger I wanted a pet monkey.
  2. I use to HATE cats, but now I kind of want one.
  3. I don't like taking pictures. If I take a selfie it is a quite unusual day.
  4. I have an irrational fear of birds. I am so grossed out my their existence. Just writing about it makes me feel all weird.
  5. I crack my neck and fingers quite a bit. I will not be surprised if I get arthritis sometime in the near future.   
  6. I have been craving jerk chicken for a good three years. For some reason I never go get any.
  7. Chipotle is my favorite restaurant. I always get a burrito bowl with brown rice, LOTS chicken, fajita peppers, corn salsa, Pico de Gallo, spicy salsa, LOTS of cheese, sour cream, and lettuce.   
  8. I rarely wear eyeshadow or eyeliner when I do my makeup. I am not a fan of the process. Although, I do love the outcome.
  9. I rarely wear nail polish. I hate the wait time. If I do wear nail polish then it is probably black. Black is my favorite nail polish color.
  10. I an not a fan of Lipton's original tea. I think it is tastes so gross.
That's all folks!

I hope you Dolls enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a splendid week!

LINKS:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies or people mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment