Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Quick Eyeliner Tip #2

Hey Dolls!

I have another quick eyeliner tip for you. This time it is for dried out gel or cream eyeliner. So, let's jump straight into it!

You will need...
  • a small wooden chopstick or popsicle stick
  • eye drops
  • dried out cream or gel eyeliner
Let's get started!
  1. Remove the lid from your dried out eyeliner jar.
  2. Squeeze 4-6 drops of hydrating eye drops into the eyeliner.
  3. Take the wooden popsicle stick and begin to mix the eyeliner and eye drops together.
  4. Mix until you get a smooth consistency. If the eyeliner is still too dry, simply squeeze more eye drops into the eyeliner. The continue to mix it up.  Once the consistency is completely smooth you are done.
That is all folks!

See! that was super simple and it is a great way to prolong the use of your gel or cream eyeliner.

I hope you Dolls enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. Remember to share and 1+ this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have a fantastic week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment