Monday, November 24, 2014

Beauty #MCMs of 2014

Hey Dolls!

I am sure we are all familiar with the term man crush Monday aka "MCM". MCMs are the attractive man crush of the week. Usually one would post a picture of their man crush on on Instagram on Mondays. I am not a huge fan of the MCM, but I have a few fabulous men of makeup that I have to share with you Dolls. I will post their picture in this blog post as well as their Instagram usernames. Please go follow these super talented guys! 

P.S. Several of these guys have YouTube channels make sure you check their YouTube channels out as well. 

Alex Faction is an amazing makeup artist and cosmetologist who is located in the midwest. Alex has an awesome youtube channel. Make sure you check him out. 

This gorgeous man is Aiden. He is a makeup god and his instagram title is aidensempire. Aiden also has a YouTube. 

This glowy diva is macdaddy. He is an amazing makeup artist with a new makeup line under his belt. Make sure you check him out. His Instagram handle is mac_daddy.

This is MannyMua and he is my sprit animal. This sassy, extremely talent beauty has been my obsession this year. Manny's Instagram handle is mannymua733. 

That's all folks!

Those were my men of makeup MCMS of 2014. I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. Remember to share and 1 + this blog and post. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a splendid week. 
- The Makeup Junkie 

DISCLAIMER : All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment