Friday, October 24, 2014

Fresh Face Makeup Tutorial

Hey Dolls!

The fresh faced look is usually referred to as a spring and summer trend. Although, it is a warmer season staple I think this look is gorgeous for all times of year. With that said, today I am going to share with you all my fresh faced makeup tutorial. So, without further rambling let's jump into it!

Let's begin with skin prep:
  1. Complete your skin care routine as usually. I will link  my routines below.
  2. Apply your favorite lip balm to your lips. I generally use Carmex.
  3. Apply your favorite primer to your face. I generally use L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother. I suggest only applying primer to your problematic areas. I.E. the t-zome or places with larger pores. 
  4. Apply eye primer to your lids, crease, brow bone, inner corner, and under the lash line. I use the NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone.
At this time I usually do my eyebrows. I won't post all on this post, but I will link it below for anyone who is interested in it.

Onto the eyes:
  1. Place a bronze cream eyeshadow all over the lid. I used Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof liner
    Me wearing the look with my glass.
    in Bronze. This will intensify the other eyeshadows that will be apply and it will prolong the wear of the eyeshadows.
  2. Using a flat, fluffy eyeshadow brush apply a shimmery champagne color into the inner tear duct and the first half of the bottom lash line. I generally use Sin. This color can be found in the Urban Decay Naked original palette.
  3. Take flat shader brush and bronzy eyeshadow and apply it all over the eye lid. I generally use the color smog. This shade can be located in the Urban Decay Naked palette as well.  
  4. Take another flat, fluffy shadow brush and apply a matte light brown shade onto the brow bone. Again I will use a shade in the Naked Palette. The shade is naked.
  5. Using a pencil brush apply the bronzy eyeshadow to the outer part of the lower lash line.
  6. Apply a white, cream, or skin tone (Tan) eyeliner into the water line.
  7. Then curl your eyelashes and apply mascara. I won't put up my mascara routine here. For the sake of space I will link it below.
Then move to your foundation:
  1. Apply your favorite foundation onto your face. If the winter I still use my Kat Von D Lock-It tattoo foundation, but I mix it with a glowy primer. The primer I use is L'Oreal Lumi Magic Primer. I have a review on the foundation I used. I will link it below.  
  2. I then apply your favorite highlighting concealer to your under eyes, to your chin, to your forehead, down the bridge of your nose, to the sides of your mouth, on top of your cupid's bow, and under the hallows of your cheek.
  3. Set your face makeup with your favorite setting powder.
  4. Then set the under eyes, forehead, and chin with a lighter powder.
  5. Take a small tampered brush and lightly contour the hallows of your cheeks with your favorite contour powder. Try not to make this contour heavy. This look sound remain light and fresh.
  6. Then take a fan brush and apply your favorite highlighting powder in a 'c' formation on your cheekbones. If you have dry skin you could apply the highlighter to the bridge of the nose, cupid's bone, and forehead.

Next up is lips:

  1. Remove any excess lip balm.
  2. Apply a nude lip color to your lips. I used ELF's Scott Lipgloss from their Essential Ex-tra Lip Gloss.
  3. Then add NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu.
Me wearing this look without bronze shadow

That's all folks!

I hope you enjoyed my this makeup tutorial. This is a super easy look at looks flawless on everyone. I recommend it to all of you Dolls! If you would like to switch out any of the colors feel free. Sometimes I don't use the bronze shadows. If I am in a rush I only use the inner eye highlighter, the white in my water line, the brow highlight, and the mascara.

If you have questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' section above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you fro stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support means everything. I hope you all have a fabulous week!
-The Makeup Junkie





LINKS:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies or people mentioned. I purchased all of the mentioned items on my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment