Monday, October 20, 2014

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Review

Hey Dolls!

I have been using the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing powder for quite some time and I have even mentioned on the blog before. One of you Dolls sent me an email and pointed out that although I mentioned it before I never shared my thoughts on it. So, I thought it was time to do a review; this review is going to be a quick review. You all seem to response better to the quick review format than the long review format. So, I will stick to shorter,more condensed reviews. With all that said, lets jump into the review.

Let's begin...

The product comes in a plastic tub. It comes in various sizes; I purchased the one pound container. The clay comes in powder form. The clay is a scent less tan powder. It can be purchased on various health websites. I purchased mine from www.amazon.com . This product retails for $8 to $10.

Onto the Pros...
  • Clears out my pores
  • Inexpensive
  • Reduces oils
  • Scent less
  • All natural 
Now the Cons...
  • A little harsh. Not for sensitive skin. 
 Would I repurchase this product? 

I will repurchase this when I run out.

My final thoughts...

I love this mask. My pores are completely clear. Also, my pores are several times smaller than normal after using this mask. I have noticed my skin is less oily after using this mask. Additionally, my skin seems less prone to white heads and pimples after this product has been used. I adore how affordable it is. This is really an amazing mask. I highly recommend this to everyone especially to my oily Dolls! If you are dry, have sensitive skin or have small pores I would NOT recommend this to you. 

Any tips?
  1. Mix water or apple cider vinegar and the clay a bowl. This will turn the clay from a powder consistency to a thick cream consistency. Using apple cider vinegar will enhace the power of the mask. 

That's all folks!

I hope you found this post helpful. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" section above. Remember to share this blog with you friends and family. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a great week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I was not paid to make a post on this topic. All products mentioned were purchased by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment