Friday, October 17, 2014

My Workout Routine

Hey Dolls!

I am do not like working out. I am not someone who enjoys sweating or anything like that. However,
I do know that being active is healthy. Plus, it promotes weight loss which is great! With that said, I have recently found a routine that works well for me. So, without further rambling let's jump into it!







  1. In the morning I usually do 75 squats, 50 crunches, 40 lunges, and 20 "love handle" crunches per leg. This helps build up my curves and my butt.
  2. After my morning floor exercises I will go for a 30 or so minute walk. I like to do this because it wakes me up and jump starts me day. Sometimes if I am feeling energized I will go for a light jog.
  3. Once I come home I try to center myself with some yoga moves. I am not a professional at all
    These are the Morning Yoga poses that do
    however, I enjoy this exercise. I will link a picture that depicts the yoga poses I do.
  4. 3 to 4x a week I will hop on my elliptical and jog until I am ready to get off. Sometimes that is 20 minutes while other times its 60 minutes. It really does vary.  
That's all folks!

My workout is super light. I am not one to sweat or anything like that. Nor am I conditioned enough to do heavy work outs.

I hope that you all enjoyed this post. If you have any comments or questions feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "Follow me" tab above. Remember to share this blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment