Last week I did a little shopping and I wanted to share my new beauty goodies with you all. Therefore, today's blog post is going to be a haul. Let's jump into it!
- I want to begin with my new Cocoa Bean lip gloss from Gerard Cosmetics. The reason I want to start here is because I did not purchase this, I won it in a giveaway sponsored by Gerard Cosmetics, Nicole Guerriero, and bloandgo. This lip gloss retails for $24.00 in America and it is sold on www.gerardcosmetics.com . The color is an amazing mauve-y, brown shade. This lip gloss was formulated by the amazing YouTube beauty guru, Missy Lynn. I love this lip gloss!
- I went to Ross and took a glance through there beauty section and found an eyeshadow palette. It is called Metallics Eyeshadows. It is from JLB cosmetics. I have personally never heard of this company but this palette caught my eye because it has 12 shades in it that range from light to dark. Which should make it perfect for day and night. I have not swatched the colors or used it yet so, I can't say if it is worth purchasing. I will do a review sometime in the near future on it.
- I stopped at Walgreens on my way home from school the other day and I saw the following things on sale...
- Got 2b Oil-licious Opulent Smooth Shampoo
- L'Oreal Lock It Bold Control Hairspray
- Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover
- Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-in Conditioner
- Jordana 12 H made to last liquid eyeliner pencil in 04 purple fix
- Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eye Powder in 15 Bella Purple
I didn't really pick up a lot because, lately I haven't been that interested in shopping. I will do reviews on most if not all of these products I mentioned.
I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "Follow me" tab above. Remember to share this blog and post. Thank you fro stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a great week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All thoughts given were my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies or persons mentioned. I purchased all of these products with my own money except the Cocoa Bean lip gloss.