Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Beauty Favorites

Hey Dolls!

September has come and gone. Which means it's time for my monthly beauty favorites. However this time it will have a twist to it. I will be adding my monthly beauty unfavorites to this post as well. So, without further a do let's jump into it!

Let's begin with my favorites for the month...

1. NYX matte lipstick in Euro Trash- this is a beautiful mauve. On fair to medium skin tones this would be the perfect 90's lip color. On deep skin tones this would be a natural lip color. I love how creamy this lipstick is. It goes on so smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. Plus the color is great for everyday.

2. Milani HD advanced concealer in 04- they don't sell this I stores anymore. I purchase my replacements on amazon or occasionally at my local dollar store. This concealer is the most flawless concealer ever. It is light to medium. It is never cakey. It applies so well with a beauty blending sponge. 

3. ELF HD under eye setting powder- this is a translucent, light reflecting under eye setting powder. This never gets cakey or ghost like. It is finely milled and inexpensive. 

4. Julep Nail Color in Harriet- I mentioned this in my recent beauty haul. ( if you haven't see my haul go check it out.) this is a coral nail polish. I love how long lasting and easy to apply this polish is. 

5. L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur instant skin smoother- I am not sure what this is intended for but, I use it as a primer. It smooths all of my fine lines and pores. It doesn't have a greasy residue nr does it make me any oiler than I already am.

Onto my unfavorites of the month... 

1. Secret Clinical Strength sport deodorant- I have been using this for about 2 and half weeks now. This is suppose to completely stop sweating. In the time that I have been using it I have found that to not be true. I feel like I actually experience more sweating now than before. Also, I am not a fan of the powder fesh scent that it comes it. In my opinion it smells like expired perfume or something. 

2. ELF cream eyeshadow in candlelight- I mentioned this in my beauty haul. When I tried using this particular eyeshadow it was hard and the color pay off was horrible. I only got a few specks of glitter on my finger. I did not experience this with the bronze on so I am not sure if there formula is different or if this is old. It just didn't work for me. 

That's all folks!

That was my September beauty favorites and unfavorites. I hope you all enjoyed. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the various ways to get in touch with me. Remember to share this post and blog. As well as 1+ the post and blog on google. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have an amazing week. 
-The Makeup Junkie


DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products mentioned were purchased by me. I was not paid to make a blog post on this subject. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment