Friday, February 27, 2015

Quick Tip: Neosporin

Hey Dolls!

This is a quick tip for anyone who pops their blemishes!

TIP: After cleaning the skin, popping the pimple, and toning the skin, use a little neosporin to quickly heal the blemish. Use neosprin at least twice a day for the 3-4 days after extracting the pimple; if you do this along
with proper cleansing of the skin you will notice the blemish will heal faster and will not leave a dark, scab like scar.

Anything Else?
Once the blemish has healed exfoliate the skin 2 times a week. Focus the scrub on that area. Within a few weeks the scar will either be gone or diminished greatly.

That's all folks!

I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you have any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment