Monday, February 23, 2015

February Beauty Haul

Hey Dolls!

I recently bought a few items from my local Ulta, Walgreen, my local beauty supply, and Dollar Tree that I wanted to share with you Dolls! So, let's jump into it!


  • NYX Angel Veil Primer- I have been looking for a good primer for oily skin. So, I have tried this primer already and I can say I am not a fan. I will do a more in depth review soon. 




  • Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray- This was a re-purchase. I love this product! If you would like a review please let me know. 




  • Wet n' Wild matte top coat- I have yet to try this, but I am excited. I love all of the other Wet n' Wild nail polishes, so hopefully this nail polishes quality matches the others. 





  • LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Fawn- This is another repurchase. If you have been following me for a while now, then you know I love this product. This is my holy grail concealer! I recommend this to everyone. Try it if you haven't tried it before. I promise you will not be disappointed! 

  • ELF Natural Mineral Eyeshadows- I picked up four shades: Celebrity, Bronzed, Glamorous, and Natural. These are all shimmery/glittery shades. Celebrity is a tan gold shade. Bronzed is a bronze shade. Glamorous is a purple shade. Natural is champagne shade. I have yet to apply them to my eyes therefore, I don't know how they will look. I will let you Dolls know if I like it in a couple of weeks.  
That's all Folks!


I hope you all enjoyed this post. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' tab above. There you will find all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to share and 1+ this post and the blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you all have an amazing week!
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this post. i am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased all products mentioned myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment