Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Review: NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour

Hey Dolls!

I recently featured the NYX Conceal, Correct, Contour palette in my latest favorites post and I promised you all an in depth review on this product. So, today's post is going to be an in depth review of this product. Like always my reviews will be full of in depth content however, it will be in an easy to read bullet point format. With that said let's jump into it!

Let's begin with the product claims, shades, and cost.
Top: Light
Left: Dark
Right: Medium

NYX website say, "Color-match your skin using our perfecting and correcting palettes to conceal, correct or contour. With six shades to choose from in each set, you can cover up problem spots, even out imperfections and accentuate your best features in a flash. Use these buildable colors on their own or combine them to create the ideal tone." The palette comes in 3 shades, light medium, and dark. I personally
use the dark palette. This product retails for $12.00 U.S. dollars and be purchased at Ulta and nyxcomestics.com.

Onto Pros:

  • Buildable 
  • Pigmented 
  • Blendable 
  • Great color variety
  • An awesome value
Next up Cons:
  • A little stiff. Needs to be warmed up on the fingers or with a oil.
Anything else?
Some say this is a dupe for the MAC cosmetics PRO palettes. I cannot be sure because I have not used those palettes. 

Any tips?
If you would like a lighter coverage I suggest you use a wet beauty blending sponge. 

That's all Folks!


I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week! 
-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I purchased this product with my own money. I am not affiliated with this company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment