Friday, February 6, 2015

Favorite Highlighters

Hey Dolls!

I receive questions quite often about my favorite products, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a couple of posts about my favorite makeup and beauty related products. Today's post is about my favorite highlighters. So, without further a do, let's jump into it!



  • Gerard Cosmetics BB plus Illumination Facial Creme: I recently reviewed this product, so I won't go too far into depth on why I love this highlighter. I will say this is a gorgeous, golden highlighter that is perfect for almost all skin colors and skin types. It really does make you look like you are glowing from within. I recommend this product to EVERYONE! It has definitely become my holy grail highlighter. I will link the in depth review I did on this post below. 
  • Hard Candy Glow all the way Face and Body Luminizer in Glamzon Bronze: This liquid highlighter would be a great dupe for the Gerard Cosmetics one I mentioned above. This shade in particular gives off a beautiful bronzy, sheen. It has absolutely no glitter in it, which makes it a great everyday highlighter. It applies smooth and gives a beautiful glow from within. I recommend this shade to anyone whose skin tone is in the range of medium to deep. If you are lighter there are other shades in the Hard Candy Line you could try. 
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer: This is a beautiful pearly liquid highlighter. It works perfectly for all skin tones. I usually use it has a base for powder highlighters.
  • Maybelline Master Hi-Light in 60 Deep Bronze: This is one of the most beautiful bronze highlighters I have ever seen. This highlighter comes in powder form unlike the two i mentioned above. This powder contains no glitter or gaudy sparkles; only a beautiful sheen. It blends amazingly and it never fades away. There are several shades in this line that will suit all skin tones, however this shade in particular is suitable for deep skin tones. 
  •  ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky: This is a gorgeous light peach highlighter. Like all of the others above this has absolutely no glitter. It has an amazing sheen that makes you look like you are glowing from within. This shade is perfect for all skin types and all skin tones. i recommend this product to EVERYONE. 
  • ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer: This is a light bronze highlighter. This highlighter is perfect for everyday and it is prefect for medium to medium deep skin tones. Deep skin tones may look a bit ashy with this highlighter and light/ fair skin tones may look muddy with this highlighter. 
  • Wet n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collections To Reflect Shimmer Palettes: I owe all three of these palettes and I love them. If you have been following my blog for a long time then, you know how much I love these highlighters. I do have a review up on my blog up, so I won't go into too much detail here. (I will link the review below) I will say that like all of the other highlighters I have mentioned they have no glitter in them. There just give a beautiful sheen and glow. These are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. I love them!
  • City Color Sunlight Trio: There is a beautiful golden highlight in this palette. It is extremely pigmented and has a bit of glitter. I would reserve this powder highlighter for night outs. The highlight would work perfectly for  all skin tones and skin types.
That's all Folks! 

Those were my favorite highlighters. I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. I would love to speak to you all, so please follow me! Remember to 1+ the blog and post. Remember to share the blog and post. Also, remember to return for new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. Your support and love means the world to me. I hope you all have a blessed week!

-The Makeup Junkie

DISCLAIMER:
All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this blog post. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned. I purchased this product on my own.
 
LINKS: 
Review of Gerard Cosmetics BB creme: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2015/02/gerard-cosmetics-bb-plus-illumination.html

Wet n Wild Highlighter: http://makeupjunkie2020.blogspot.com/2014/08/review-wet-n-wild-fergie-centerstage.html



No comments:

Post a Comment