Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Go-to Everyday Makeup Before and After

Hey Dolls!

I often see people say flawless makeup starts with flawless skin. Although that is true I believe it is misinterpreted often. I believe people think flawless skin means that you can't have acne or hyperpigmentation and that isn't true. Flawless skin in regards to flawless makeup is well hydrated, recently exfoliated, fresh skin. It's that simple and to prove it I have a before and after picture to share with you all.

P.S. the weird edit lines are from the beauty face filter my phone's camera does. The filtet is automatic and it is used to soften the skin. I forgot to turn it off before taking the pictures. Unfortunately, my glasses and the automatic filter do not agree with one another. Sorry for the distortion! 

That's all folks!



Thanks for stopping by the makeup junkie! Have a great week!
- The Makeup Junkie



DISCLAIMER : All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make a post on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment