Monday, November 2, 2015

End of October Beauty Haul (Anastasia Beverly Hills, Laura Gellar, and More!!!)

Hey Dolls!

Welcome back the The Makeup Junkie!!!

Today's blog post is going to be a haul. I picked up a few new items, so I figured I would share them with you. So, lets jump into it!!
  • Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray: I really like the Smashbox Primer Water, so I wanted to see if this was similar. 
  • Laura Gella Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina: This is a pretty rose gold highlighter which is perfect for fall.  
  • Tarte Bronzer Brush: This has been the talk of Instagram so, I picked it up to test her out. Let's see how it all goes!!
  • MAC Prep and Prime Higlighter Pen in Peach Lustre: I have heard a ton about this product. I am always on the hunt for a good corrector. I will do a full review once I have tested this bad boy out!
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara: I got the tiny size to try it out. I will do a review on it later. 
  • Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey: I didn't want to be a band wagon person, so I waited for a while to pick this up. I really think it is such a beautiful highlighter. I totally understand why people are obsessed with this product. 
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Illuminator: I already had one of these in the shade Peach Nectar and I felt like I needed another one. So I picked this one up. The next one I will pick up will be the white gold one everyone is obsessing over. 
  • MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation: I have heard so many things about this foundation, so I thought I would try it out and review it for myself.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette: I got this because I recently dyed my hair black, so I needed something to warm up my brows. 
  • Laura Gellar Baked Blush n Brighten in Tropic Hues: This is a beautiful peachy pink blush. It almost looks like a highlight in my skin. 
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Solstice: I purchased this to put on top of my Anastasia eyeshadow in Electro. This gives off a purple and teal glitter reflexes.  
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Highlighter in Deep: This has six colors in it and I love the color correcting portion of this palette. It definitely helps me cover my hyperpigmentation and dark circles. 
  • Too Faced Melted Lipsticks: I purchased three of these in the colors Melted Chihuahua, Melted Velvet, and Melted Metallic Jelly. 
That's all Folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:



DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment