Monday, December 29, 2014

Rose Gold Party Eye Tutorial



Hey Dolls!


I posted a picture on all of my social media and I received amazing feedback on this look. Several of you loved it so much that I decided to do a tutorial on the look. This look will be using the Naked 3 palette only. So, today's post will be a detailed tutorial on this entire look. Feel free to change up the look as much or as little as you like. This is just a guideline. Feel free to be as creative as you would like. I think this old go prefect with the nude lip gloss I used or a mauve or purple lip color. With all of that said, let's jump straight into the tutorial!
Let's begin!
  1. Prime your eyes with you favorite eye primer. I used the NYX eyeshadow base in ESB03 Skin Tone.
  2. Take a fluffy blending brush and blend the color nooner into the crease. This color will be used to deepen the crease as well as blend out any of the other colors placed on the upper lid or crease area. Nooner is a tannish taupe color.
  3. Place tape on the outer corners of the eye. This will ensure you get sharp lines on the outer edges of the eyes.
  4. Wet a flat shader brush with makeup setting spray or water then dip the brush into the color trick. Trick is a beautiful metallic rose gold shade. Place this color all over the moveable eye lid area. Pack this color on ass intense as you would personally like.
  5. Take a domed brush and apply the color darkside to the outer v area. make sure to blend this color into the crease. Darkside is a deep taupe color.
  6. Take a fluffy blending brush that has no product on it and blend out any harsh lines.
  7. Take a domed brush and apply blackheart over darkside. Place this color solely in the outer v. Darkside is a black shadow with red glitter in it.
  8. Take a fluffy blending brush with no product on it and blend out the black color that was applied to the eye.
  9. Apply black gel eyeliner in a wing shaped formation. I used MAC blacktrack gel eyeliner.
  10. Tight line the eyes with a black eyeliner pencil. I used Smashbox Always sharp eyeliner in Raven.
  11. Use the same eyeliner pencil to line the water line as well.
  12. Take a domed smudge brush and smudge the colors darkside and blackheart onto the bottom lash line. Make sure to not take these colors down too far and be sure to not make this too intense.
  13. Take a small detailer brush and apply the color dust into the inner corner. BE LIGHT HANDED!! Dust is a shimmer little pink shade.
  14. Take a small flat shader brush and apply the color limit onto the brow bone. Limit is a matte pinky light taupe color. If you are lighter than me then use strange instead of limit. Strange is a off white matte shade.
  15. Curl you lashes and apply your favorite mascara. My mascara of choice is Hard candy Lash Primer and Julep Go big mascara in black.
That's all folks!
I hope you all enjoyed this look! It would be prefect for New years or for any night out or party.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment section below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the "follow me" tab above. There you will find my email and all of the social media platforms I am on. Remember to 1+ the blog and het post. Also share this with blog and post with friends and family. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I appreciate all of the support. I hope you all have a splendid week!
-The Makeup Junkie
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. I was not paid to make this blog post. Nor am I affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.




No comments:

Post a Comment