My last post was my everyday foundation, contouring, and highlighting routine. So, I only thought it would be right for me to do my cream contour and highlight routine. This routine is heavier and more long lasting than my everyday highlight and contour routine. I usually use this routine when I want to be flawless for pictures, prom, etc, etc. Most of the products I'm using can be found in the drugstore. I will leave links to each product at the end so the products are easy to find. With all that said... Let's get started!
Let's begin with face preparation...
- After washing and toning my face I apply my moisturizer. Which is the Clean and Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment.
- After adding moisture back into my skin I am now ready to prime. So to primer I use two L'Oreal products. First I apply my Youth Code Pore Vanisher and second I apply my Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother.
- I allow these products to sit on my skin for about ten minutes so they can be absorbed.
- To highlight I use a medium sized soft dome brush to blend Gariner Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Medium/Deep and L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Fawn under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, in the middle of my forehead, and on my chin.
- To contour I use KleanColor Skin-Deep Lightweight Stick Foundation in Rich Cocoa. I apply this product to the hollows of my cheeks, my jawline, the sides of my nose, the outer portions of my forehead, and under my bottom lip.
- Using my Revlon ColorStay (Combo/oily skin) in Cappuccino and Costal Scents buffing brush I blend out my highlight and contour. I slowly and softly brush the foundation over each side of my face to softly blend in my highlight and contour.
- To set the contour I use Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 360 Mocha. I simply go over all the areas I contoured. This step will help intensify the contour as well as set it so it last.
- To set my highlight I use a light brown presses powder. I go over the areas I highlighted previously. Again to intensify and create a lasting highlight.
The setting of the cream products is only needed if you are oily like myself or want to intensify the highlight and/or contour. (This step is optional.)
The following are links to products mentioned above.
- KleanColor Skin-Deep Lightweight Stick Foundation-http://kleancolor.com/face/KleanColor/SF588/SF588.html
- Revlon ColorStay Combo/Oily Skin Foundation- http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Face/Foundation/ColorStay-Makeup-with-SoftFlex-for-Combination-Oily-Skin.aspx
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer- http://www.lagirlusa.com/Pro-Conceal-2243.html
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller- http://www.amazon.com/Garnier-Anti-Dark-Circle-Roller-0-50-Fluid/dp/B003RF82RI
- Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder- http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Powder/Fit-Me-Pressed-Powder.aspx?utm_source=Bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=maybelline%20fit%20me%20powder%20reviews&utm_content=Brand&utm_campaign=Search-BrandFace
- Coastal Scents Classic Buffer Small Natural Brush- http://www.coastalscents.com/brushes/blush-powder/classicbuffersmallnatural.html