Monday, July 6, 2015

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation

Hey Dolls!


Welcome Back to the Makeup Junkie!! Today's blog post is going to be a review on the L'Oreal Infallible
Pro-Matte Foundation. This will be review be on the liquid version. Wednesday's post will be a review on the powder in this collection. So, let's jump into the review!


  Let's begin with product claims, price, availability, etc.

  • L'Oreal says this about the foundation: "Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, long wearing liquid formula."
  • They claim the foundation is:
    • Lightweight 
    • Creamy
    • Demi-matte finish 
    • Lasts up to 24 hours
    • Medium Coverage 
  • This Foundation Comes in 12 shades; I use 111 Soft Sable and 112 Cocoa mixed together. 
  • This price listed on L'Oreal's website is $12.99 USD. I purchased it for the same price at Target.
  • This is available at all drugstores and Ulta. You can also purchase it online at Amazon or Drugstore.com. 
  • This product comes in a black and clear squeeze tube. 
  • There is 1 Fluid Ounce of product in the container.  
  • The ingredients:  AQUA / WATER / EAU DIMETHICONE ISODODECANE NYLON-12 ACRYLATES/POLYTRIMETHYLSILOXYMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER SILICA BUTYLENE GLYCOL PEG-10 DIMETHICONE ISOHEXADECANE ISONONYL ISONONANOATE PENTYLENE GLYCOL SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE CALCIUM GLUCONATE PERLITE MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE TOCOPHEROL ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES
Moving onto the Pros:
  • Long Lasting
  • Matte Finish
  • Light Weight
  • Buildable
Up next the Cons:
  • Sets Quickly; makes it hard to blend
  • Pricey for the Drugstore
  • Not enough shades in the range
How many thumbs up?

I would say one thumb. 

Final Thoughts?

This is a nice foundation for people with oily or combo skin. However, it is kind of pricey because I have to purchase 2 to even get a shade close to my skin tone. I know if you are darker than me if will be even more difficult to find a shade. I like that it sets to a smooth, soft finish but, I don't like how fast it sets. So, my trick is to use a damp beauty blender to blend it and work in sections instead of dabbing it all over my face. 

Would I repurchase it?

I don't know. I love mixing this foundation with satin or dewy finish foundation to get gorgeous finish. It last all day and it works amazingly that way. So, maybe I will repurchase it for that purpose. 

That's all folks!

Thank you for stopping by the Makeup Junkie! I hope you enjoyed that post. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them in the comments section below. If you have a more personal request, question, or have a serious business inquiry feel free to email me. You can use the Contact form in the sidebar, you can go to the follow me section above or you can click the links below in the Follow Me section directly under this section. If you would like to follow me on a day to day basis check out the follow me section above. There you will find all social media platforms that I am currently on. Remember to share this blog post as well as the entire Makeup Junkie with all of your friends, co-workers, classmates, and family. There is a social media section at the bottom of each post. Click on the platform you would like to share a post on and simply click share! Remember to also 1+ the blog on Google Plus. Also, remember new blog posts are live every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 a.m. Central Standard Time. So, make sure to return! Thank you again for stopping by. Your continued support means the world to me. I hope you have an awesome week!
-The Makeup Junkie

Follow Me:


LINKS: 
Recent Blog Posts:
DISCLAIMER: All opinions given were my own. All products were purchased by me. I am not an employee of any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment