Friday, October 3, 2014

15 More Facts About Me

Hey Dolls!

If you have gone to my 'about' page and read a little about me to would know my name is Nia and I am the administrator of Makeup Junkie. (If you haven't read the page I will link it below and it will also be above.) As, the administrator of a growing blog I feel that it is important to connect with my readers. In my opinion, giving a few facts about myself to help the readers understand more about my personality is a great way to help the reader connect better with me and the blog. At the end of August I posted a blog post entitled 25 facts about me. I figured giving 25 facts about myself would draw myself and my readers closer... and I was right. So, today I thought it would be cool to share 15 more facts about myself. Hopefully these facts will help you all better understand me and my personality and draw us even closer. So, without further a do let's jump into the facts!

  1. I have a sick obsession with G-Eazy. I would LOVE to meet him. (He is a Bay area rapper.) 
  2. Degrassi: The Next Generation and Ghost Writer were my favorite shows when I was 9-14ish.
  3. I love to watch T.V however, I choose to watch YouTube videos over T.V. 
  4. Last Fall I started buying black booties and now I can't stop.
  5. My first eyeshadow palette was the ELF studio 32 colors eyeshadow palette in neutral... I still have that palette.
  6. I am afraid of heights but, love roller coasters.
  7. Growing up my favorite author was Sarah Dessen.
  8. I despise the taste of warm water.
  9. My favorite card game is Uno.
  10. I would like to have 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys or 3 girls and 1 boy
  11. I don't eat red meat. The only meat I consume is chicken, turkey, and fish.
  12. I love reality shows. My favorites are Love and Hip Hop ATL, Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, Basketball Wives LA, and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
  13. My favorite drugstore brand is L'Oreal.
  14. I love to do karaoke.
  15. I rarely get scared during scary movies. I often laugh instead.
That's all Folks!

That was 15 more facts about me. I hope you Dolls enjoyed that post. If you have any questions please leave them below. If you would like to contact me please refer to the 'follow me' above. Remember to share this post and blog. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have a splendid week!
-The Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment