Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Makeup Bag essentials

Hey Dolls!

School can last anywhere from 7 to 9 hours! As an oily girl 7 to 9 hours is quite a long time to go without touching up your makeup. So, I bring a makeup bag to school with me. In today's post I am going to share with you all my school makeup essentials. Let's jump into it!

  1. Carmex- Lip balm is super important. It hydrates your lips and adds shine.
  2. Jordana Twist and Shine in 08 Terra Crave- This color is great because its a your lips but better color. It creates shine and fullness. Plus its long lasting because its a stain.
  3. ELF liquid eyeliner in black- I use liquid eyeliner almost everyday in my makeup routine. Sometimes the wing will wear off a bit. So I put eyeliner in my bag for touch ups.
  4. NYX Dark Circle concealer in Dark- My under eye concealer usually does wear off. In the event that it does I carry which ever concealer I am currently using.
  5. ELF shine eraser- These are just blotting sheets.
  6. Covergirl trumagic in skin perfector- This is a gel substance that turns into a powder. It is great for mattifying.
  7. NYC smooth skin powder in Translucent- This is literally the smoothest, translucent pressed powder I have ever owned. I use this along with my ELF shine eraser and Covergirl trumagic to touchup my makeup and achieve a matte look.  
  8. ELF Kabuki Face Brush- This is a great brush for applying powder. It's small so it's prefect for my makeup bag.
  9. Compact Mirror- You can get one of these anywhere. It is just a compact with a mirror. Prefect for apply tinted lip balm or lip stick in class.
That's all folks!

Those are my makeup bag essentials. These products really help me get through my day without feeling gross or oily. Of course dry, normal, or combo girls can use these suggestions too.

I hope this was helpful and informative. If you have a question or comment please leave them in the comments section below. Of course you can send any comments, questions, or requests to my email as well. Add me of Google Plus. I use this platform to give regular updates on this blog. Remember to share this blog with friends and family. Thank you for stopping by the makeup junkie. I hope you have an amazing week!

DISCLAIMER: All thoughts given were my own. I was not paid to make a blog on this topic. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment